Our school is a happy school and we are successful. It is a place where we all work together in a strong team with a common aim – to provide an excellent education. We believe that children are entitled to a primary education that offers quality, breadth of experience, standards of excellence and sense of community. We strive to provide a nurturing environment in which children can grow and develop into confident, responsible young people, capable of achieving high levels of personal attainment.
We believe in the value of a family school in which brothers and sisters can share the same experience. We pride ourselves on the strong partnership which exists between parents, pupils, staff, governors and the parish. We aim to develop the highest standards of behaviour and self discipline where the rights and feelings of everyone are respected.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Theatre By The Lake27Nov2018
Theatre By The Lake trip for Year 3
- Christmas Dinner12Dec2018
- Reception Christmas Play14Dec2018
St. Patrick's Catholic Primary School News
- We are having an open morning to welcome any new parents of children who are due to start reception in September 2019.
- We are delighted to have been awarded with a Music Mark by the UK Association for Music Education
- Our new mobile app is now launched!
Todholes Road Cleator
Moor Cumbria CA25 5DG