Required for January 2020 or before
St Patrick’s Primary School Governing Body, are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher. We are looking for a leader to join us on the next stage of our journey, to help us build on the strengths of our school and continue to support the strong links with our parish and community.
The Governing Body are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding leader and class teacher
- Understands the role of a leader in bringing about excellent outcomes.
- Can support, inspire and motivate others to achieve the highest standards
- Maintains the highest levels of professionalism.
- Demonstrates personal and professional integrity and models excellent values and vision.
We at St Patrick’s can offer you:
- A successful and happy school with a strong sense of community spirit and Catholic ethos, where all are valued and welcomed.
- A school which has fantastic, confident children, who love learning and are a privilege to be with.
- Working in an exciting, supportive environment, with caring, dedicated and experienced staff.
- A positive partnership with parents/carers
- A Governing Body who are supportive of the school’s desire to attain the highest standard in all areas.
- An opportunity to lead a ‘Good Improving’ School on its Journey to becoming ‘Outstanding’.
We would strongly encourage visits to the school. Please contact the Business Manager, Mrs Sarah Johnston, for an appointment on 01946 810513.
Further information about St Patrick’s can be found on our school website http://st-pats.co.uk
Application packs can be downloaded from our school website under ‘Key Information’ and ‘Job Vacancies’
Closing Date: 1st October 2019
Shortlisting: 7th October 2019
Interviews: 17th October 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service and medical checks.
Full Time - Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Year 2 Class Teacher
ST PATRICK’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Todholes Road, Cleator Moor, Cumbria, CA25 5DG
Headteacher: Miss Gayle Wilkinson Tel: (01946) 810513
Required from 7th October 2019 until August 31st 2020, a teacher to join our committed, talented and enthusiastic team to teach a Year 2 class. The successful candidate will:-
*Be committed to the strong Catholic ethos of the school
*Demonstrate excellent teaching skills
*Be enthusiastic and committed to raising standards
*Be a dedicated team member who is able to be flexible
*Be committed to inclusion and to providing exciting learning opportunities for children with a wide range of needs.
*Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all children
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children in its care and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment.
Please complete CES application form below and return to school office, (emails will be accepted) along with a covering letter.
*Closing date 12 noon Friday 20th September 2019
*Interviews to be held Wednesday 25th September 2019
Application Form 2019