As you all know learning in reception takes in many different forms, it isn't always an end product or a piece of work. Learning happens through problem solving, interactions, imaginations, discussions, listening, exploring the outdoors, investigating, being curious, role playing, being creative and being physical to name but a few! Each week we will upload the children's learning and adventures.
Week Ending 18th September
This week we have been...…..
- Munching on crackers in the snack area.
- Enjoying our school dinners.
- Playing in the water and sand.
- Experimenting with musical instruments on the outdoor stage.
- Meet KS our safety monkey - KidsSafe.
- Outdoors making dens, rockets, cafes and exploring the outdoor resources on offer.
- Making self portraits using loose parts and dream catchers following our assembly on hope.
The First Week
What a great start to school, lots of exploring of the continuous provisions, making new friends and understanding the school day! Roll on full days next week! Take a peek below of all the fun we had!xxxx