Week Beginning 9th September
- YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY first full week in reception done and what a week it's been!
- We have met our learning super heroes, Sensible Squirrel, Wise Owl, Tough Tortoise and Team Ant! We are all aspiring to be like them while we are learning and having fun.
- We have enjoyed the self service snack area, serving ourselves crackers with butter, fruit and water. We are excited for all the food we are going to make and eat in the snack area.
- We've had our first PE session and everyone made a great effort to get changed independently.
- We thought about what shops we visit in our local area of Cleator Moor and decided we'd like to make a chip shop for one of our role play areas. So we visited Sproaty's Chippy to find about how a chip shop works. We then made 'Patrick's Chippy' making chips, fish, peas, signs, menus and outfits. (photos to follow next week)
- We visited our church, St Mary's for the first time and are beginning to learn our class prayers.
- We've shared lots of stories, getting to know Pet the Cat and how he was brave when he started school.
- We've had lots of 'Play to Learn' time in all areas of the classroom.
- We've put our wellies and suits on and explored our outdoor area.
- On Friday afternoon Year 6 came down to read us stories.
WE JUST CANT WAIT FOR OUR JOURNEY IN RECEPTION! WE HOPE YOU JOIN US AND ENJOY ALL THE PHOTOS!