Required for January 2020
Salary Group 2: L15 £56,434 – L21 £65,384
St Patrick’s Primary School Governing Body, are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Head teacher. We are looking for a new leader to join us on the next stage of our journey, to help us build on the strengths of our school and continue to support the strong links with our parish and community.
Are you the candidate that could:
- Continue to promote the school’s strong educational philosophy and Catholic values.
- Inspire, challenge, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve high goals.
- Demonstrate personal enthusiasm and commitment to leadership aimed at making a positive difference to children and young people.
- Build and maintain quality relationships through interpersonal skills and effective communication.
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity including modelling values and vision.
- Manage and resolve conflict.
- Prioritise, plan and organise themselves and others.
- Think analytically and creatively and demonstrate initiative in solving problems.
- Be aware of their own strengths and areas for development and listen to, and reflect constructively and act upon, as appropriate, feedback from others.
- Demonstrate a capacity for sustained hard work with energy and vigor.
We at St Patrick’s can offer you:
- A successful and happy school with a strong sense of community spirit and Catholic ethos, where all are valued and welcomed.
- A school which has fantastic, confident children, who love learning and are a privilege to be with.
- Working in an exciting, supportive environment, with caring, dedicated and experienced staff.
- A positive partnership with parents/carers
- A Governing Body who are supportive of the school’s desire to attain the highest standard in all areas.
- An opportunity to lead a ‘Good Improving’ School on its Journey to becoming ‘Outstanding’.
We would strongly encourage visits to the school. Please contact the Business Manager, Mrs Sarah Johnston, for an appointment on 01946 810513
You can also arrange an informal discussion with the Chair of Governors- Michelle Rooney, email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service and medical checks.
Closing Date: 14th June 2019
Shortlisting: 17th June 2019
Interviews: Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd July 2019