Spring Term 1
Have a look at the pictures below at some of the things we have done this term.
- We started the term with Art's week. We had a great time visiting different classes and learning about Carl Warner.
- We started our Africa topic. We have looked at the Maasai tribe and made our own necklaces. We will carry on learning more about Africa after half term.
- We acted out the stories of 'Bringing the Rain to Kappiti Plain' and 'Lilia and the Rain.'
- We have learnt about what 'Geography' is.
- We have learnt about the continents and oceans of the world.
- In maths, we have specifically been working on addition and subtractions with numbers upto 20. We have worked very hard on learning our number bonds to 20.
- In computing we have learnt some knew words 'algorithm' and 'debugging'.
- In science we have started looking at Materials.