Finger Gym helps build up your child's finger strength, which will help with their writing. We listen to music and try different fine motor activities everyday.
We have also added a Funky Finger worktop for children to try our weekly challenge!
Have a look at the pictures below of us working hard and some ideas which you could try at home.
1. Cutting along the lines
2. Making towers
3. Using tweezers to put the counters in the egg boxes
4. Whisking to make bubbles
5. Peg and boards
6. Sorting coloured pasta
7. Pushing golf tees in to pumpkins and attaching elastic bands around.
9. Sorting the spooking items
10. Tweezing pumpkin seeds
11. Pushing conkers down tubes
12. Cutting pictures
13. Adding pegs for spiders legs
15. Balancing conkers on golf tees
16. Finger gym box
17. Numicon boards and elastic bands
18. Stacking stones
20. Pippettes and water
21. Threading penne pasta
23. Sorting the beans and seeds
24. Peg and Boards
25. Handwriting- formation of letters
26. Numicon boards and loom bands
27. Placing buttons in the spirlas
28. Tweezing pom-poms
29. Tweezing wool noodles
30. Cotton wool and chop sticks
31.Colouring and cutting a chinese dragon
Valentine's Day themed finger gym...
32. Matching hearts to the number
33. Making a Valentine's card
34. Hearts and hole punchers
35. Hearts and stickers